Wednesday 18 March 2015

Zipping along to Christmas!

What! We have only just survived St. Patrick's Day and here I am mentioning Christmas????

Well, as my fellow Ho, Ho, Ho'ers will tell you it is never too early to start thinking about Christmas. As regular readers know, we are on a mission to work on Christmas and Holiday projects throughout the year so that by December we are so cool, calm and collected that we can actually enjoy the season!

To help you become cool, calm and collected by December we have gathered together a great bunch of bloggers to inspire you by providing tutorials throughout the year for gift and home decor projects. Check out all of the tutorials here

This month's guest host is Sally, who blogs at the delightfully named Wonky Patchwork, where she shares lovely photos of her stunning surroundings and her gorgeously, quirky craft makes. Do drop by and her check out her Starry, Starry Night mini quilt it is beautiful!



Of course, it wouldn't be Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew Link Party without a giveaway and this month's prize, 1m of this great Scandinavian knitwear inspired cotton, has been generously donated by the lovely Alexie who owns the brilliantly named

 Alexie stocks a delightful range of fabrics and the most adorable buttons, the Scottie Dog buttons are definitely on my wish list :)


To be in with a chance of winning, all you need do is link up your Christmas makes over at Wonky Patchwork where one lucky winner will be randomly drawn when the Link Party closes at 23.59 GMT on March 31st.

Last month's winner of the Christmas Ribbons from Crafty Trimmings was Sally!

For my own Christmas make this month I have turned to one of my tried and trusted patterns,the Triple Zip pouch from Debbie at a Quilter's Table.



Triple Zip Freya

I found this cute fabric lurking in my stash and decided that it would be ideal for a pouch for my grandniece. All little girls need to have somewhere special for their treasures and, hopefully, this will fit the bill perfectly!

So, now it is over to you, head on over to Wonky Patchwork and share your Christmas and Holiday makes this month.

As ever, I would like to thank all of our generous sponsors who make the monthly giveaway prizes possible!









Crafty Trimmings

http://www.patchworkelephant.com/



Logo Sew Hot



Plush Addict Logo





Quilting Fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop

9 comments:

  1. Great job on the zipper pouch! When this wedding is behind us, I hope to be able to sew more ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little pouch, Fiona - perfect for a little girl. I've only ever made one triple zip pouch and I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely have to try Debbie's zippet pouch! Yours is so pretty. My daughters would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty, I love the idea of 3 zips to give all those compartments - although I am equally terrified at the idea of 3 zips! And thank you very much for your kind words. It's been great to be involved and give me the motivation to get presents done in good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is really cute and perfect for a pouch - must make one for myself for traveling! Am i allowed give a Christmas present to myself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff!!!! off to follow the link , Bit nervous about my turn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I grabbed a button and will head over to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your pouch turned out, ever so cute. I love the triple zip pouch myself. I have a couple and they are in constant use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...