Wednesday 11 June 2014

Quick gift for Father's Day

When the lovely Kellie at Plush Addict asked me if I would be interested in writing a guest tutorial for her blog featuring some fabric from her wonderful store, she didn't need to ask twice :)

At the same time my son was looking for a new and improved holder for his CD's on his long drives to and from work. Having all your CD's fall out as you round a bend is not a great idea, it seems!


Visor CD Wallet

If you know a music-loving motorist that would appreciate a handmade gift this coming Father's Day, head on over to Plush Addict to find out how to make your own Visor CD wallet.


14 comments:

  1. Great project - I'm old enough to have used those round black objects featured in the fabric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girls and i were wondering today what we are going to do for my husband for Father's Day so I am in search of ideas. going to check out your tute.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a good idea and to have fabric with cd`s on makes it even better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is a good idea - and we NEED one. And I'm proud to admit that I still use the round black objects featured in the fabric. Just bought a new turntable in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great practical project Fiona, thank you.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a genius idea Fiona!! and the fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic job, I love the fabric and super neat topstitching. Always the best from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really nifty idea and you found the perfect fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea! I feel rather spoiled having a car I can just plug my iPod into mind you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love that fabric! Going to check out the tutorial now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooooooooh! I do need one of these. whenever I open my glove box, CDs spill out all over the floor and i can't get the damn thing shut again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous fabric ! And a great project :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...